Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed below some of the frequently asked questions. Please click on the question to view the answer. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please feel free to ask us using our online contact form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have an existing account, please LOG IN first and see the FAQs found inside your account. There are many questions and answers not listed in the public FAQs exclusive to existing clients.
- When is the EMAIL newsletter sent?
- How often are articles added or removed?
- Who should I send the EMAIL Newsletter to?
- What happens when a subscribers forewards one of the articles to someone else?
- Can I copy the articles and use them on my web site?
- Can I add a link from articles back to my own website?
- Do I get notified when a subscriber unsubscribes (or refers)?
- How do I get assistance?
- From what address is the newsletter sent?
- How many articles can I select to send per EMAIL newsletter?
- How do I upload my subscriber list?
- How do I import my prospects from my Brokerville account?
- How do you generate the free subscribers included with the service?
- How many free subscribers can I expect to receive on a monthly basis?
- Can I change the zip code and radius of my “free subscriber” territory?
- What happens to emails that cannot be delivered?
- I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
- How do I upload my photo?
- How do I build my email list?
- How do I tell if the newsletter went out?
- How much does this cost?
- Can I create my own articles?